Real estate agency website design.
- The product: A real estate agency’s landing page.
- The problem: This real estate agency was having challenges getting sales due to stiff competition and economic changes.
- The goal: Design a responsive landing page to encourage users to order realtors’ services from this agency.
- My role: UX/UI designer, UX researcher
- Responsibilities: Conducting interviews, paper, and digital wireframing, final designs, and adaptation to other devices.
User research: summary.
I conducted interviews and created an affinity map from interviews and surveys to better understand the users I’m designing for and their needs. Different groups were interviewed but through research, I realized that people have many questions while selling or buying real estate and it would be great to create a landing page answering their questions.
User journey map.
Mapping users’ journeys revealed how helpful it would be for users to have all the necessary information before applying for a real estate agency for their services.
Starting the design.
- Paper wireframes
- Digital wireframes
Taking the time to draft iterations of the landing page on paper ensured that the elements that made it to digital wireframes would be well-suited to address user pain points.
Refining the design.